I was a bit more successful this year.
- I finished 4 pairs of sock
- Miss P’s Blanket
- Miss A’s Quilt
- I finished two cross stitch projects
- I finished two surface embroidery projects
- Some machine embroidery projects
- I made a project bag out of my Cinnamon Stars cross stitch.
- Attended a mosaic knitting course.
- Finished another knit blanket.
I am going to try to have modest goals next year
- Finish my Dame Nature Du Printemps cross stitch.
- Start working on my fabric book of special things – I have quite the collection. I just need to get it clear in my head how I am going to tackle this.
- Finish my christmas socks and my cashmere socks (one of these is already finished)
- Knit something with my Advent Calendar yarn.
- Baby clothes quilt (I am rethinking this whole project – more on that later)
- Historic Sampler Course (I am doing the Historic Sampler Course at Thistle Threads, so I plan to design and then create a sampler unique to me).