I have decided that this is my year to get things finished. I have finished my Gingerbread House and now (finally) I have finished Miss A’s Sampler quilt. I started working on this in 2013, so only ten years in the making.
I used my embroidery machine to do the foundation piecing, which mean digitising and testing each block, and I had a smaller hoop then, so each block was four smaller blocks that then had to be joined. Anyway this quilt stopped me quilting altogether.
I made each block completely, front, batting, backing and quilting and then joined the blocks using a zig-zag-stitch (and covered the stitching with bias binding).
The next project on my to be finished list, is Miss P’s blanket.