I worked on some big projects this year; Miss P’s blanket and the Cinnamon Stars cross stitch.
- Halloween Cat – I am thinking about making it into a cushion
- Shorty socks – my sock knitting really fell off because I have been working on Miss P’s blanket
- Project Bag – for all of those socks I am planning on knitting!
- Drawstring Christmas bags – for my friends’ christmas presents
So next year I would like to finish my
- Cinnamon Stars cross stitch
- My covid knitting project (it’s the doll second from the left in the bottom row)
- Miss P’s blanket
- Gingerbread Cross stitch house
- Dictionary of Stitches Sampler
- Miss A’s quilt (not shown)
And then I would like to start my
- Scout shawl – I have a kit
- Knit some socks!
- Start my embroidery keepsake book thing (I have been collecting supplies and special things)
- Royal School of Needlework Jacobean Course – my kit should arrive soon.
I think that’s enough projects planned.