Another Finished Object

I finished the T-Shirt for Miss P.

Here is a close up of the front …

The Water Lily blocks were foundation pieced using my embroidery machine – you can find the design here. I attach the block using a blanket stitch (width 2.5mm and length 1.5mm). I also used Vliesofix to get the appliques to stay in place while stitching.

Leave a Comment

Filed under Applique, Foundation Blocks, Machine Embroidery, Sewing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.