Applique A and P

I bought Font Engine to go with my studio. I thought it would be handy to be able to type words and then make the embroidery file rather than arranging individual letters. First thing I tried was appliqued letters – sorry about the image it is all a bit dodgy!  You can’t tell from the image, but the letter is about 125 mm tall.

I thought it would be easy to create the applique, but it was quite fiddly and I intend to write a tutorial (if only to help myself remember next time!).

I used my A to make Miss A a bag for her dance stuff. Obviously there is a P as well!

As I have misplaced my applique scissors, I haven’t been able to trim the fabric as closing to the tack down stitches.


Leave a Comment

Filed under Applique, Digitizing, Sewing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.