I have become quite monogamous on this cross stitch.
The motif in the upper-right corner created a lot of difficulty for me. I think I stitched it three times before I could get the outer border to join correctly. The blue marking lines helped enormously. I have put more in to make the last few motifs easier and then it is on to the alphabets.
I’m back to stitching in hand and it just seems to work a bit better for me. I don’t think my stitches are better (in fact I think my tension is probably a bit off), but I am far more likely to pick it up and work on it.
I got a bit carried away with buying new charts last year and now I feel a bit anxious about the amount of unstitched charts I have.