I finished this skirt, which I started away back in October. Miss A is wearing it at ballet – I’ve blurred out her face because I’m a bit concerned about internet safety.
This skirt looks great and as the waistband is shirred I finally learnt how to do that (like most things it wasn’t too hard when you actually have a go). However, I found the instructions a bit confusing – diagrams would have helped – in the end I made up my own way of attaching the waistband. Also, the seam allowances were only 1/4 of an inch and there wasn’t enough room to finish the edges so I’m worried the whole thing is going to fray.
I’ve almost finished one March sock!