Where did 2011 go?
Last year I made
- Four pairs of socks (I was aiming for 12)
- Two quilts and a quilt top
- Two dolls
- A skirt
- Finally finished Miss A’s birth sampler
- Embroidered and Appliqued four T-Shirts
- Finished knitting my scarf
- Made an apron for the school fete.
- Made fourteen hair clips
- Two cushions
- Knitted a jumper for Miss P (although it was too small)
- One set of quilted coasters.
- Machine Embroidered cards
- Designed 4 machine embroidery foundation pieced quilt blocks
When I look back over the year I am pleasantly surprised by how much I achieved. I would have liked to have done more, but at the time I felt like I wasn’t achieving anything.
I meet almost all of my 2011 goals (see here).
2012 is going to be the year of finishing things – I have the dinosaur quilt to finish, an applique dinosaur cushion to start (bit of a dinosaur theme) and I’ve just started a pair of toe up socks (but more of that later).
I’m going to keep working on my machine embroidery designs, challenge myself with my knitting and try to use the stuff in my stash!