I was quite disappointed when I look back on 2013 not much finished. I was away for July, but still very little was done.
My sampler quilt has proven to be quite a road block. I either need to knuckle down and finish it or give it up.
Last year’s goals
- Miss A’s Plus Quilt – No progress made at all
- Baby Clothes Quilt – No progress made at all
- Master knitting socks using the magic loop method. – Done although I think I am happier with double points.
- Master knitting socks two at a time – Done although I think I enjoy knitting one at a time.
- Attempt colour knitting – No progress made at all
- Finish digitising my foundation quilt blocks and release the set – I have finished the digitising, but not the quilt.
- Start working on a new embroidery set – something modern without too much fill – I started working on blackwork and will continue with this.
- Finish the Sampler Quilt and release the designs.
- Design and knit 4 pairs of socks.
- Continue digitising.
- Baby Clothes quilt.
- Miss A’s plus quilt.