Dino Quilt is Finished

I finished my Dino Quilt. Above is the front and below is the back.

I free-motion quilted it using a stippling pattern. I found this to be quite tricky simply because of the size of the quilt, but in the end I’m pleased with the results. As always, I could do with more practice.

I tried a new binding technique. I remembered what happened last time and followed my own advice. I cut the binding strips 2 inches wide, attached them to the back first and then machine sewed them to the front.

Still not completely perfect, but I am happy with the results.

Leave a Comment

Filed under Free Motion Quilting, Patchwork, Quilting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *