This is my March sock – first mentioned here – from the above image you can see that one sock is completely finished. With the second sock I’ve turned the heel and I’m decreasing down to the foot. I’ve really struggled with this pattern. In fact I kept having to fudge the pattern after row 8 – I was sure there was an error somewhere. I checked The Knitter website for errata, but found nothing. It wasn’t until I was halfway through the second sock that I realised I’d been reading row 8 wrong (duh!). Anyway, it’s a good thing I used stripy yarn because you can see my mistakes.
I do plan to knit a May sock, but it will have to be a very simple sock if I’m to get it finished in time.