Miss A and Miss P went camping on the weekend. I had 24 hours to myself – at home! I decided to start (and hopefully finish) a sewing project. The doll above is the result. I made each of the girls one. It is a machine embroidery pattern that you use your normal sewing machine to complete. The pattern is from here. The instructions were very comprehensive and easy to follow. Miss A is particularly taken and has been ‘designing’ new outfits for her doll (called Ariel).
I feel re-motivated to finish off a few other languishing projects. My March sock, however, is still on going. It’s going to have to be an April/March sock.